Friday, January 1, 2010

The New Begining

Happy New Year!!!

The beginning of a new year couldn’t have been better than watching an entertaining move like 3 Idiots!! The movie is awesome and an eye opener too(at least for me it was)! Though it is filled with typical and sometimes unrealistic Hindi movie twists, we must extract the real meaning behind them. The movie portrays life of 3 friends which can in general be story of any number of friends with different age and different career backgrounds. Each one of them is shown completely different from each with different reasons to join the engineering college. For one of them it was compulsion, for the second it was a requirement so that he could support his family and for the third it was simply learning to gain knowledge. Of course I am not going to cite the entire story here. But all I want to highlight is the character of the third one who wins our heart with simple life principles which makes him successful more than any other student in their college including the one who studied all the times as if he had digested every single definition from the textbook. Apart from this, it has nice music and wonderful picturisation,especially the Ladakh part. "All is well" is the catchy line throughout the movie bringing the movie to really a well and happy ending.

After watching the movie I really felt “what I did with my precious years in college?” To this question one me in ‘me’ says I have done all that was possible but then the other me in ‘me’ says that I surely could have fetched far better than what I did if I would have planned and listened to my heart. I know this is sounding a bit like my life has come to an end or something but I am sure many of us may come across such thoughts at ‘some’ point in life and so I want all of us to take a pause and look at our own life to take a review. I want us all to achieve what we ‘really’ want so that one day we all will reach our desired destination.
I think today’s day is best to write this so that with this new beginning,the year brings us whatever we want.
It is our responsibility to make the best of this precious life we have received with no room for regrets later.

2 comments:

  1. Hey u just read my mind..act i saw 3idiots on 1st jan 1am to 4am//n as I ws finished wid it,I was so happy at the thought that 'I had a really great start for 2010':)
    The movie is jus awesome!! Acting,Script(though it has got some controversies with chetan bhagat's 5.sm1 storyline),locations(IIM campus),direction(Hirani MBBS style),songs(sonu,shreya..big tim duet ), the message(Amir's current movies seem to gv away the same kinda msg) n all the *engineering clg days* fun..Jus say,Amir hs got a permanent place in my fav actors list;)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nice movie..though some parts of the movie were a bit over the top(like the delivery of the baby).but i enjoyed watching the movie and the message is quiet clear..that s what matters :-)

    ReplyDelete