Thursday, January 28, 2010

I love you Morning!!

  I always wonder why i am in love of mornings so much than any other time of the day!! "Which part of the day you like the most??"  This is a bit crazzy topic, I know it is!! But i just thought that we all should give it a thought at least once,isn't it? We all run everyday to get the things done on time,to finish different tasks like attending college,completing assignments,taking daily dose of timepass with friends,exercise etc.
The daily grind doesn't leave us to think about such small questions.We just keep on moving forward investing present to make our future better..Of course this IS important.But,let's just stop for a while,and ask ourselves-"Which part of the day I like the most??" You will definitely start feeling happier and enthusiastic more than before in this special part of the day when you answer this question to yourself.
  As far as i am concerned,I love Morning!!!
 Every morning brings a new day,a new hope,a chance to correct the mistakes we have done the day before. Every night I am hopeful,that tomorrow will prove me a better person than i was today, It will be more effective and eventful than today.And when i am thinking of tomorrow,i am actually thinking of the starting point of tomorrow-The morning!!
Just a thought of morning fills me with a cheerful feeling!! The morning fills my nostrils with fresh cool air!!
Everyone in the nature makes a respectful notice of the lovely morning. The morning sun is the king themorning kingdom. He has the power to rule the day.He relinquishes us all with the energy enough to last throughout the day.This way,I have found the answer to the question and I hope that everyone else will find it too,to identify the Happy Hours of the day.

3 comments:

  1. Hey I thought evening was ur best part of the day..with the cold brezee flowing around and the atmosphere being so pleasant..

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) so is evening!! evening is nice too but i think morning carries a BIT more weightage!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the part of the day just before sunrise...it's just so beautiful when the sky is turning a rosy hue and you can just faintly hear the birds chirping. For me, that is the most exhilarating part of the day.

    ReplyDelete